Friday, October 10, 2008

My 26th birthday!

I love birthdays. Most people dread them because it means another year has gone by and you are another year older. I embrace it. This past year has meant a lot to me and so much has changed. I feel that I am older and wiser, even more excited and in love, I feel that I have even more to give and I am so eager to learn. I love the stability of today and the uncertainty of tomorrow. It keeps things interesting.

Today I spent my birthday with the people that I love most. I got calls from friends and family that just wanted to say happy birthday and that they love me. I even got a text from my middle school best friend, Katie Wood, who lives in DC. Just to know that so many people love me and remember my birthday makes me feel so much love.

My life is pretty amazing. I am in love with the greatest man, I have the sweetest baby and the most loving family. I get to do what I love and I am happy. I have no regrets from this past year because every decision and every moment has led me to today. I am so blessed to wake up beside the love of my life everyday and to be at home with my son so I can watch him grow. I live in a happy home filled with so much love. I couldn't wish for anything more...

2 comments:

Yours Truly said...

Congrats on another year to celebrate. Hopefully I will find myself with a loving family such as yours one day. *crossing fingers*

Dawn Gioia Photography said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! It was good seeing you this weekend.