Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day 2008

Labor Day is always bittersweet. It's the end of the summer but the beginning of so many more things. The changing leaves, Homemade Apple Pie, the beautiful fall weather. It is my favorite time of year. This weekend we spent the last few official days of summer at my sister's beautiful lake house. We spent our days sitting on the dock or swimming with the kids. Brian and I even went out for a ride in the kayaks. It was a beautiful weekend spent with the people we love most. The whole time we kept talking about how fast the year has gone by. This time last year I was 9 months pregnant with Jonas and my sister was pregnant with her 2nd baby. Now they were here and actually playing together. Jonas is almost a year old and it is still hard for me to believe. He is almost walking and is really growing into the little person he will one day be. So as we all say goodbye to summer, remember that time flies. Before we know it we will be one year older and reminiscing about the past year. Enjoy every moment and always make time to do the things you love and share it with the ones you love.

Happy Labor Day!

The Turner Family


This was Jonas right before he got in the lake. You can never be too careful...

We took Jonas for his first Jet Ski ride. I don't think that he knew what was going on!

I just thought this was so pretty.

He loved the boat ride

My yummy husband

This is me and my sister. I just love this picture of us. We have become so close over the past few years and I truly feel like she is my best friend. I love you sissy!


Me and my little boy

1 comments:

Dawn Gioia Photography said...

He is getting so big!!! Give Jonas a big kiss for me.