Monday, August 4, 2008

Kim & Rocky

I knew as soon as I met Kim that we would be friends. We just instantly connected. She's the kinda person I could call up and hang out with.

Kim and Rocky are such an incredible couple and I had a blast doing their engagement pictures. Right before we started they told me how nervous they were but judging from their pictures I think they've done this before.

we chose downtown Acworth for their location and was right up my alley, literally. We found the most amazing alley with all sorts of goodies to use for their pictures and I was blown away by how they came out.

Kim & Rocky, I had so much fun with you both and I am so excited about your wedding! I feel like we are already friends and at the end of the day that is what my job is all about! See you in a few weeks!!
























0 comments: