Friday, August 8, 2008

Full Circle

Last weekend my husband and I decided to take some updated pictures of our son Jonas. What started as a cute idea ended up being a full circle moment.

When we found out that I was pregnant, Brian's parents gave us the Playskool scooter that he rode when he was Jonas's age. We kept it in the nursery until he was big enough to sit on it. Well the other day we pulled it out and sat his little body on it and he knew exactly what to do. We put his chubby little legs on each side and he put his tiny baby feet on the ground and held on to the white, beat up handle bars. My little boy was sitting on the very scooter that my husband did when he was a baby. It was a full circle moment. I almost teared up when I was taking the pictures because time flies and one day his son may be siting on the same little scooter that his daddy sat on.






0 comments: