Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Shannon & Andrew 10.11.08

Another weekend and another beautiful wedding! Shannon & Andrew were married at Good Shephard Church in Lilburn. It was such a beautiful wedding and it all came together so nice thanks to Gail & Hester and their amazing staff at Wedding Soiree. They are such a great group of people and made the day so relaxed!

Shannon & Andrew,
Thanks for giving me this opprtunity to be apart of such a beautiful day. You are such an amazing couple with a great family. Hope that you had a great time in Jamacia!! **Lindsey

Thanks for second shooting with me Dawn! I had so much fun with you as usual!

One of my new favorite dress pictures




























This is Shannon's sister, Kelly, giving her toast. It was halarious. See, Kelly is engaged but couldn't plan her own wedding until Shannon's was over so she was so excited to get started on hers! Kelly- give me a call about your wedding! I am available :)

0 comments: