Friday, October 10, 2008

Kristin & Michael

This was an amazing wedding with Kristin and Michael. I first met Kristin at the wedding of Meghan & Jon Horner a few months ago. I booked her over the phone so I never had a chance to meet her! She is such a genuine and sweet person. Throughout the entire wedding day she kept checking on Dawn and I to make sure that we were taken care of and that we had a chance to sit down and eat. That shows what kind of person she is!

Kristin and Mike, thank you for letting me be apart of your wedding day. You were both so much fun to work with and are such an amazing couple! You made my job easy.

Congratulations!
**Lindsey



Here is Dawn hard at work

























As a photographer, you play many roles on the wedding day. You carry the bouquet, you show the couple how to cut the wedding cake and today was no different. Dawn and I were given the job as the "Train-carrier" I took this shot while we were walking!












This was a wedding with 3 brides! Kristin was referred to me by Tiffany and Meghan. I did Tiffany's (3rd from the left) wedding in June 2006 and Megan (2nd from the left) May 2008. That is what I love about this job, I get to see a lot of my brides at their friends weddings. I love referrals!!!

Dawn mingling with the guest! :)


This is a shot that Dawn took and I thought is was absolutely beautiful!!!

Here are some that Dawn took of me. I love the one with the dress! Very dramatic!

2 comments:

Dawn Gioia Photography said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Wait...thats me! LOL. I wish we could shoot together again! Wait.... we are shhoting together this weekend! See you in the morning.

The Turner Family said...

Dawn you are halarious!! I'm excited! See you tomorrow!