Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Kim & Rocky 9.13.06

I have been looking forward to Kim & Rocky's wedding ever since their engagement session a few months ago. Like I said then, they are the most down to earth couple and so easy to be around. I felt like Kim and I had so much in common so we hit it off instantly! I hope that we stay in touch!

The beautiful wedding was in Calhoun in the same church that one of her bridesmaid's was married and the reception was at the beautiful home of Jeff & Bettina Briggs.

This wedding reminded me of why I DO what I do and why I LOVE what I do. I get to spend the day with the most amazing couples and all of their friends and family. It's a true blessing to be apart of something so amazing! Thank you Kim & Rocky for letting me document your beautiful day. You are both amazing people and I fell lucky to have met you. Congratulations and I know that you will have an amazing life together! **Lindsey






































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsey! These images are great!!! I can't tell you enough how much I enjoy working with you. You are very talented and you inspire me! Love that pic you took of me taking a picture. Thanks again for the wonderful experiences!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lindsey, These are beautiful. I can't wait to see the others. You are incredible. My family and friends really enjoyed working with you. Bettina Briggs, Rocky's sister.