Sunday, June 1, 2008

Michelle & David Lynn 5.17.08

When Joanie and I pulled up to the Reunion Golf Club for Michelle and David Lynn's wedding, we were amazed at how beautiful it was! The sky was blue, there was a perfect breeze and we were right on the golf course for what turned out to be an amazing wedding!

When we got to the brides room we were greeted by Michelle who was so excited to show me her blue heels but I think I was more excited when I saw them! Of course we took a million pictures of them so we narrowed down our absolute favorites to post.

This was such an amazing couple to work with. They are so in love with each other and I think everyone there felt it. I know that they are going to amazing things together. Thanks for letting us follow you around all day and for letting us capture the sweetest moments between you both. You were so much fun to work with!




























0 comments: