Sunday, April 13, 2008

Amie & Justin Engagements

Well today I had such a great time doing the engagement pictures for Amie and Justin! They will be getting married in Houston, where most of their family is so they called me up to do their engagements! Beside the fact that the wind was blowing 132 MPH, we had a great time and I got some amazing shots of them! They brought their adorable mastiff puppy but he was huge, much bigger than the puppy I expected! So cute and very photogenic!

I did their pictures at Marietta Square. It has so much versatility and so many cool walls! Brian and Jonas came along as they often do. I love having them there with me! If I could take them to my weddings, I would! We have so much fun and Jonas is always a big hit with the ladies! Here are some of my personal favorites!

***Thanks Amie and Justin! It was so nice to work with you and I truly wish I was going to be there for the wedding! You will have to keep me posted and send me some wedding photos! Best wishes!***


The two men in my life...

The absolutely beautiful Amie




Are they seriously not the most gorgeous couple?
Justin, not so bad himself :) Does anyone else think that he looks a lot like Jack Johnson?



















1 comments:

Chris said...

wonderful...I was clicking the "next blog" button and stumbled across you. It was nice to see that you are in the great state of Georgia.