Friday, February 1, 2008

Lindsey & Brian (A look through the old wedding album)

Here are some photos from my wedding day. Brian and I knew when we first started dating that we were going to get married. We fell head over heels in love with each other and still are to this day. I can honestly say that I still get butterflies when I hear the garage door open and I know that he's home. He is my best friend (besides Joanie of course, but he's okay with that.) Seriously Brian and I have been through a lot together in the short time that we have been married. He is my rock and my teddy bear. I never knew love until I met him.

When we decided to get married, well when Brian decided to propose, we knew that we wanted to do something different. I always wanted to get married outside, on the the beach, in my bare feet. We did just that. We planned our wedding and didn't tell anyone what we were doing. We pre-ordered post cards to send out to everyone once we arrived in Maui. They said "Lindsey & Brian...Just Mauid."

We were married on October 4, 2005 and we spent 10 days in the most beautiful place in the world. We were married on a Tuesday morning at 9:00am, when everyone else in the world was on their way to work. We went to a Luau that night for our "Reception." The rest of our days were spent exploring the island. We went horseback riding down an old volcano, snorkling with turtles, took a helicoptor ride over the island and had some of the best french toast in the world. It was pure bliss. Here are some of my favorite pictures from our wedding/honeymoon. Enjoy!!!















0 comments: